The United Kingdom, an island nation in north Western Europe is made up of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Island. It provides a massive range of study options to pick from. It is the second most popular destination in the world after the USA. The multicultural exposure helps you to learn more than what your degree offers.The universities of the United Kingdom offer Fashion, Research, Business, and multiple other career oriented & personality builder courses. The endless possibilities make it a daunting task but we assist you with adequate practical information, right from university selection to profile building to the final application process.
Wide range of universities and courses
The UK is home to 106 Universities, 5 University Colleges, multiple leading business schools, and over 150 educational institutions. There are 90 UK Universities in QS World Ranking Index.
Key Points of Education System in the UK
- • The UK offers Standard Bachelors Course for 3 years or 4 year of Full time Study
- • A student with low grades, no clarity on the stream of education, has the option to enrol for a one year foundation course.
- • Standard Masters Course is available for 1 year. The UK also offers Pre-Masters, Masters with Internship of 6 months or 1 year program.
- • There are also Integrated Masters Courses and Bachelors Courses
UK Grade System
The UK education system varies among its constituent countries. Scotland uses a grading system different from England, Wales, and Northern Ireland. The effective courses and UK grade system have been used by several countries globally with minor cosmetic changes.
UK Grade System Index
Why Study in the UK ?
The United Kingdom offers unique education and career opportunities to study and prosper. Students get a broad range of courses, world-class educational institutions, an improved lifestyle, and unlimited career opportunities in the second most economically developed country in Europe.
- • Enrol at Russell Group Universities such as the University of Oxford, The University of Manchester, Imperial College London, University College London, Cardiff University, etc.
- • Flexible educational opportunities for the elderly and specially abled.
- • Convenient location with easy accessibility from any part of the world.
- • UK Government and several other institutions offer scholarships for brilliant and talented minds.
- • Study and work in the United Kingdom to get PR points. This is the best option if you want to research at one of these legendary universities.
Networking and post-study opportunities
For upto two years after completing graduate studies international students may stay back in the UK to look for work on obtaining a Post Study Visa.
The UK's rule that students must stay in the country after graduation once again makes it a top choice for international students. The ruling led to an unprecedented increase in the number of international students studying in the UK than in any other European country.
As per a CNBC report on the United Kingdom, major companies on hiring mode in 2021 are Barclays, Tesco, NatWest, EY, Deloitte, BT, PwC UK, and Sainsbury’s.
Many famous Indians have a second home in London and the networking and bonds only get stronger with each passing generation.
What makes the UK one of the most preferred destinations in the world?
Colleges and universities in the UK offer internationally recognized degrees in almost every field. The country is home to some of the world's best universities. This is also one of the reasons why students prefer the UK as their study destination.
The cost of education in the UK is considerably low compared to other top notch countries. The colleges and universities in the UK also award scholarships to meritorious students.
Apart from this, international students also have access to free medical treatment while studying in the country under the National Health Service (NHS). Students willing to avail this facility have to pay an Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) when they apply for the student visa.
The geographical proximity and natural affinity between the two countries make it a favourite amongst Indians who seek to establish residence in UK
Earn while you learn
During term time international students may work up to 20 hours a week and during internships they may work up to 40 hours a week. Students can earn money while learning new skills through part-time work or internships. As part of your course, your university might even help you find an internship that will considerably enhance your competitive edge after graduation.